Saturday, March 7, 2015

FIRST IMPRESSIONS REVIEW : M.A.C. LIP PENCIL IN STRIPDOWN

I've always wanted to own the M.A.C. lip pencil in Oak but during my recent trip to M.A.C., I was told that Oak wasn't available. I'm not too sure if it's not available here in Malaysia or whether it was just out of stock. However I decided to try the ever-so-famous Stripdown instead but I ain't stripping down anything for this. *wink*

M.A.C. Stripdown lip pencil (RM 65) is one of Kim Kardashian's favourite lip pencil so I decided to give it a try and see what's all the rave about. And boy was I glad I purchased this. The lip pencil is just an ordinary lip pencil that needs to be sharpened, something I hate to do but I can look pass that.



The colour pay-off is great and it glides on absolutely smooth despite the dryness of my lips. I have dry lips all the time, 24/7 but this lip pencil doesn't make any more dry than it already is which is great and the pigmentation helps cover the imperfections on my lips. Excuse my tired looking face.



I will have to update on the lasting power of this lip pencil though as I have just purchased this two days ago.

UPDATE : The lip pencil lasts for about 4 - 5 hours with eating and drinking. By the fifth hour, the colour starts to fade and you'll need to touch up.

I love pairing this lip pencil with my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London :)

I hope you all enjoyed my review on the M.A.C Lip Pencil in Stripdown.



No comments:

Post a Comment