Saturday, March 14, 2015

FIRST IMPRESSIONS REVIEW : CATRICE COSMETICS MATT VELVET EYESHADOW IN BURGUNDY

Hi lovelies, happy weekend to all! I recently went to Guardians in KLCC and I noticed they had a few new cosmetic brands at their cosmetic section. One of which is called 'Catrice Cosmetics'. I believe I was told by the SA that this was a brand from Germany or some country from Europe. And their products are super affordable.

I was intrigued by their products because they had I believe 2 limited edition range available. But today I won't be talking about the limited edition ranges but I would like to mention about their 'Matt Velvet Eyeshadow'.


The colour that I got is the colour Burgundy and let me tell you, if you're looking to purchase this colour, it's so difficult to get a hold of. When I went back to KLCC to look for it after seeing swatches online, there was none. I believe the only shade left was a taupe/grey shade. And then when I was at Pavilion's Guardian, I saw that they had the last one! Boy did I snatch it up fast and immediately head on over to pay for it. The price for these are RM 21.90.


These 'Matt Velvet Eyeshadow' are amazing in texture and in pigmentation. It's very hard to describe the texture but I love it soooooo much! Its soft and 'velvety' smooth. The colour is a true burgundy, with shades of purple mixed with reddish brown.


I'm definitely looking forward to purchasing more of these eyeshadows in the future to come!

Overall Rating : A+




No comments:

Post a Comment