Tuesday, June 9, 2015

UPDATE : GM DIET DAY 5, 6 & 7

For all those who are dying to find out whether or not I've successfully completed the diet plan, I'm happy to announce that I have! I've made it through (safe and sound). Let me start of with day 5, followed by day 6 and 7.

DAY 5 : BEEF AND TOMATO (2 TOMATOES TO BE EXACT)
Day 5 was exciting because I haven't taken any form of meat for the last 4 days so being able to eat meat again, got me a little excited.

So day 5 was a Saturday. Let me start of by saying my colleague and I planned to start the 7 days diet plan on a Tuesday as we thought it would be easier if we needed to go out on weekends for breakfast/lunch/dinner dates as on day 5 (Saturday) we could have meat. So it's best to start on a Tuesday. I did not have breakfast as I woke up late, so when I woke up, it was almost lunch time. I had sauteed chicken breast meat using olive oil (you can replace beef with chicken or fish) with onions (you can also replace tomato with any other vegetable as long as it's not potato/corn/carrots) and a little fresh chilli.

Then for dinner I had two steam white pomfret fish with lemon, chilli, coriander and a little salt.

No fruits are allowed on this day.

DAY 6 : BEEF AND TOMATO (2 TOMATOES TO BE EXACT)\
Same as day 5, I had only lunch and dinner. For lunch, I had the same thing as day 5 (lunch) except I had two tomatoes and without the chilli.

For dinner I had sauteed fish cutlet with onions.

OVERALL (DAY 5 & 6)
I noticed that even by just eating meat and nothing else, it was super filling and I did not feel hungry throughout the day except I did have craving for fruits.

DAY 7 : FRUITS, VEGETABLES AND RICE
According to the website we're able to consume rice on the final day. For breakfast, I had an apple.

For lunch, I had a small serving of bastmathi rice (which was apparently better than brown rice according to the website) paired with a small sauteed broccoli with garlic.

Then for dinner I had boiled broccoli with another small serving of bastmathi rice, followed by some papaya and an apple for dessert.

Again, throughout the day I did not feel hungry and I was instead full.

I feel that the diet kinda shrunk my tummy and appetite altogether making it very difficult for me to consume the amount that I previously needed.

RESULTS
So I guess everyone's dying to know if the diet has actually worked or was it just another flop diet?

Day 7 has ended and before day 7 actually ended, I actually weighed myself before dinner and I'm happy to announce:

I LOST 4 KG!

The diet was a success, I didn't lose 8 kg as claimed by the plan but 4 kg is a very big achievement to me and is more than my expectation. I'm so happy that I've lost that much of weight within 7 days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment