Saturday, July 23, 2016

REVIEW : CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL - Bronzing Makeup Base

It's been awhile since I've blogged due to the constant craziness at work recently. My love for makeup is still growing and I've recently jumped onto the bandwagon and bit my tongue while I clicked 'proceed to checkout' while browsing on Strawberrynet.com. Strawberrynet offers a variety of brands from cosmetics to skincare, some of which are not even available here in Malaysia but they great news is, they ship to Malaysia! Do check them out. Its definitely not my first purchase with them, shipping is quite fast, approximately 4-5 days, I purchased on Sunday and received my item on Thursday!

What have I bought you may ask. Well it's none other than the infamous makeup bronzing base by Chanel - Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel. Fancy.

I've recently been loving my bronzers. I'll be posting another review up on the latest Sweetheart Bronzer by Too Faced soon! *fingers crossed* And I've been wanting to get this for a LONNNGGG LONNGGG time. I've just never been braved enough to see past the price tag. Oh, it's hefty alright. But what made me buy it? Well, it was the 15% they offered me and a free gift. So the price was RM 209 (they increased the price at the time I typed this post to RM 216) and I also got a 1% loyalty discount (it was my second purchase), So in total, I saved RM 32 and only paid RM 176. So that was a steal!

Well, let's get on to the fun part, swatches!


I'm not sure if you're able to see but there is tiny tiny sparkles in the product but this definitely does not transfer onto your face when applied.

It actually does not lean too red or too orange. Its a milky brown shade. See it on my skin-tone below. I have really light skin-tone, the natural lighting might have washed me out a little but this bronzing base does help warm up my face a little. And it is not difficult to blend, as you can see below, it blends beautifully. 
I used a synthetic brush to apply this.


APPLICATION : EASY
LASTING POWER : IT STAYED ON UNTIL ABOUT THE FIFTH / SIXTH HOUR THEN IT STARTS TO FADE WITHOUT SETTING IT.
PIGMENTATION : GREAT.
Overall Rating : B

No comments:

Post a Comment