Friday, May 15, 2015

ESTEE LAUDER STAFF SALE 2015 : LIVE UPDATE

Morning lovelies! It's 5.15am in the morning and I'm currently within the first line. I was a little late today as I underestimated. The previous year I was the first few in line. I guess this will have to do.

See the queue below :

-5.15am-

-6.15am-

-6.50am-

This year, I didn't felt like I had to queue really long, maybe because I came little later than I usually do. At 8 am sharp, we were all pumped up and excited! All of us were just ready to charge into the sales area.

The product selection this year was ok and I managed to grab 3 face highlighters (one of which I just realised I have already in my collection) and an Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Light.

Some of the items that were on sale were M.A.C eyeshadows, paint pots, gel liners, lipsticks were limited (mostly lipglosses). The M.A.C. x Prabal Gurung collection were also on sale. For Bobbi Brown there were make up palettes but nothing appealed to me much except for the 2014 Holiday collection shimmer brick. And there were many more.

All in all, I managed to spend under budget and I was really proud of myself for not going crazy by buying everything.

So yea, stay tuned for my next post which will be my haul and swatches.



No comments:

Post a Comment