Sunday, May 17, 2015

HAUL : ESTEE LAUDER STAFF SALE 2015

Hello to all my beautiful and wonderful readers! Happy Sunday to all. First off, I would like to thank all of you who reads my blog and enjoys it. It makes me feel very happy and motivated to write more. If there's anything that you'd like for me to review, let me know and I'll try to do it for you if it's within my means.

DISCLAIMER : Everything I've reviewed or write about so far, has been bought with my own money and has no way been given to me by any company/brands. All reviews are my own 'two-cents' about the products and is not influenced by anyone/anything in any way.

Today I will be sharing with you the items I got from the Estee Lauder Staff Sale 2015 yesterday. As mentioned in my post yesterday, I only bought 4 items, one of which I found out that I already have in my collection.

The first thing I bought is the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Copper Diamond (RM 83) which I believe was part of the 2014 holiday collection.

Despite being name 'Copper Diamond', it doesn't swatch at all like a copper shade but I love how Gold the colour looks when swatched. It's an amazing gold shade.



The next thing I bought is also a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Sandstone (RM 83). This was the item that I have an extra in my collection but without the limited edition packaging.

The colour when swatched is not as golden as the 'Copper Diamond' one but I still love it.



So those are what I bought from Bobbi Brown. Now, onto M.A.C. I only bought one item from M.A.C. which I was soooo happy to find at the sale. I actually wanted to purchase this when the collection was released a couple months back but decided not to and when I saw this at the sale, I had to get it! 

It is the M.A.C. x Bao Bao Wan Beauty Powder in Summer Opal (RM 65).
The colour is a gorgeous golden peach with a very light bronze tone to it. It is nothing too orange or red. It just gives the skin a gorgeous natural glow (I'm wearing just that on my cheeks, and contoured with NYX's HD Blush in Taupe)


Finally, the last item I got, is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10. I was contemplating on whether I should get this or the Estee Lauder Double Wear All Day Glow BB. I ended up getting the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 in Intensity 0.5 (RM 60) which was a steal!

I'm wearing it in the above picture as well. I took that picture after 5 hours of wear. It still looks amazing. I'm totally impressed by the coverage despite being a 'light version' and to me, it's a satin finish.



 So that's all for my haul from the Estee Lauder Staff Sale 2015. I enjoyed myself despite all the stress experienced during the sale. I hope I'll be able to go for the one next year.




5 comments:

  1. I am guessing only Estee Lauder, MAC and Bobbi Brown staffs are in on this sale???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so, if you know someone who works with Estee Lauder company or with anyone of the brands, then I believe you'll be able to obtain a ticket someway somehow. Or if you're a regular customer of their brands then you can ask the sales person of they could give you a ticket. Some bloggers are also given tickets. But yes, it's not a public sale, it's a 'by invitation' only sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually Googling the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place foundation when I stumbled upon your blog. Hope you keep writing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh :) thank you for reading my blog! Yes, will definitely continue writing. Thank you so much.

      Delete