Tuesday, June 2, 2015

LIVE UPDATE : GM DIET - DAY 1

I've recently been influence by my colleague to lead a healthier lifestyle by regularly exercising, it may not be every day but maybe 3-4 days a week. My colleague decided to run around the area where we're working at, and it is a great idea to do so after work. We'd spend like half and hour to an hour exercising before we leave for home. So yes, I'm currently on a journey to improve my lifestyle by eating better and exercising more.


Recently, I've read about this diet plan called GM Diet and it definitely intrigued me to learn more about it. The more I read about it, the more I was inclined to try it out and here I am on day 1 of the 7 days GM diet plan.

Read more about the GM diet HERE.

DAY 1 - FRUITS DAY
So day 1 is over AND I'm glad to say, I've made it! It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Overall, I had a total of 5-6 fruit servings today and 5 glasses of water. Each fruit serving, I had a few honey dews, watermelons and I had two whole apple for today.

In the evening, my colleague and I brisk walked and did not jog as we did not want to over exert our muscles due to the sudden change in food intake. But we did walk a total of 3km for today which is good considering that we just had fruits for the entire day.

I was impressed that I was able to sustain and endure the entire day without feeling nauseous or faint.

With this I'm more determined to complete the 7 days.

BRING ON DAY 2!

*STAY TUNED*


No comments:

Post a Comment